Friday, June 26, 2009


I figured I might as well blog a bit, since I've got a lot of spare time today. I'm so glad it's finally Friday. I've been feeling so depressed and lonely all week. I dunno what's wrong with me. I just miss Lars a lot while he's at work, and he's had to stay late for the past few days so I see him even less.
I like being here alone during the day.. I always find tons of stuff to do, but that's just the thing.. I wish I could be doing them with my friends. I can't wait till Maria gets here.
I've been trying to work out consistently, and I definitely see more tone in my abs. My biggest problem I think is my legs. I feel so insecure about them because I'm so short and they're never going to be a mile long and super slim, but I've been doing tons of squats and lunges to try and just get them to be more muscular. I like my body but I want to get rid of some of the unnecessary curves here and there. Plus just the fact that working out gives you more energy, endorphins, etc. Running is the biggest chore. I wish I could be one of those people who just loves to run religiously, and does it for like an hour straight every day, but I have to force myself to do it now and then, and then I just want to get it over with so I run through the park and when I've listened to most of my good songs I'm done.
My mom had to have her gallbladder removed 2 days ago. She's thankfully back and home and doing better, but it hurts me so much to know how much she has to go through every day. If it's not one thing making her sick, it's another. Nobody deserves to be in that much pain. She's not even a bad person. She's made more mistakes than most probably, but she genuinely has learned from them and is sorry and has tried her absolute best to remedy them. I can't say that for anybody else.
Some guy sold me a CD yesterday on the street. I think he might have been flirting with me but at least I got it for only 3 euro instead of the 15 he originally wanted. He was American too. The best part is that it's actually a really really good CD. Tons of downtempo, reggae/hip-hip influenced stuff. It's great background music. Really groovy. The name of the band was Audiopharmacy.. he said they were touring throughout Europe. Maybe they'll become famous and I'll have a rare CD! That would be pretty sweet.
The past 2 times I bought magoes they were overripe. I hope that lady fixes her sh!t at the fruit market. At least they're only 33 cents each. Sometimes she sells them 4 for a euro, but they're usually really bad by then. Oh well, I'll figure something out.
Ok I'm going to go sunbathe and read or something.

No comments: