Monday, January 31, 2011

My life is like I'm standing in an open meadow.  There are no other people.  I hear birds.  The weather is lovely and the sun is shining.  But I've got a cut that I need to care for and there are no supplies.

I have been feeling so tired all day.  Dazzle stayed the night which was nice.  I talked to Troy for about 10 mins then had to leave..  I hate missing him..  but I feel resentment towards him anyway so.. meh.

Got new glasses/prescriptions today as well.  Well, the glasses will be made by the end of the week.. but yeah.. my eyes just keep getting worse.

I need to keep applying for jobs and see what happens.

Huge snow storm tomorrow.  I'm  not looking forward to driving in it at all.  If it's really bad I'm going to call Mik and tell him I can't make it in.  Blah.

No comments: