Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm going back and forth from numb to completely overwhelmed.  My emotions are very unpredictable.  I feel so much tension and frustration inside of me that I can't possibly feel love or happiness or anything.  I'm so tired of feeling this bitterness.  I so easily point out flaws in others and feel no tolerance for any of their crap.  I seriously am so good at keeping track of the things I don't like about people.  Maybe that's a good thing sometimes, and I feel that I've trained myself to not forget when people screw me over even in the slightest way, so I can use it against them later.  But it doesn't just go into my memory bank.. it's like all these thoughts are giving me such a short fuse lately.
Ug.. I wish I could figure out my issues.  I just want to get out of this house and get my life started.

No comments: