Saturday, September 20, 2008

weird

We just took a three hour nap.. I want to remember these dreams.

The first third I dreamt I was on a plane home. Then I got this mysterious phone call from *someone* with an *English accent*. I kept asking who it was, but I started to suspect it was this old friend of mine. Then they started speaking normally, and I thought, instead, it was this other person so I hung up on them or something. Somehow the call ended. Then I came home and Dazzle, two other people and I were walking along the pathway to my old elementary school. It's a big open fielded area and it was beautiful outside. Dazzle and I started to argue with the two others. Then we saw this huge storm brewing in the distance (reoccuring)so we were trying to get our stuff together in time to go home. It turned out we had these horses with us, so I started riding home (also reoccuring) and it was a great horse.. I started thinking 'man I always have dreams about riding horses but now it's real! I'm back on a horse!'.. but it's never real. So then I had to jump the horse over all these fences to get to my backyard but someone had built like.. a maze back there so we got stuck and then something started chasing us and I woke up.
The second time I fell asleep.. oh no I'm starting to lose it.. ok pretty much I ended up back at ISU for some convention or something , but it looked more like this other time I dreamt about UofI. ok I completely lost it, no idea anymore.
So I woke up and fell asleep again... this time I was at home, beautiful weather outside.. so then I went into the garage with my dad and he kept telling me to watch out because there was a warewolf around. Then we saw it.. and it kind looked like the horned beast from Where the Wild Things Are, only less fat and it was black and white. It was sitting in my neighbors front lawn (which is like a hill, kind of) and it saw me and Dad so we tried to run inside but it stopped. Then I realized it was a *baby* warewolf and was kind of cute, so I ran out to play with it and at first it was trying to attack me.. kind of like a puppy does.. but instead of defending myself I took this comb and starting grooming it every time it got near, which I guess felt good to it, because eventually it laid down and let me comb its fur. Then it turned and it was HUGE again and for some reason it turned into a cow and I told my dad I wanted to breed our own cows so we weren't eating the diseased meat from slaughterhouses.

Weird stuff.

American Dad is one of the most hilarious cartoons ever. No other cartoon or tv show is as funny as the stuff Seth McFarlane creates. That man is a genius. Also, the Simpsons is not funny at ALL. Every time I watch it, I just sit there and wait for it to do something entertaining.. but it just lies there. Figuratively.

I miss being home. When I was there 3 weeks ago, it was the most beautiful weather of my life. Maybe it's been that nice before when I was there, but I never appreciated it so much. I love Chicago, I love being American, I love my friends and family so much it hurts. I just can't wait to come home from Ireland. This country sucks.

List of things I realized I need to survive:
Fresh fruit (the fruit here is gross.. all imported crap)
Silk Very Vanilla Soymilk
Proper-sized stuff.. everything you buy here is half the size and twice the price
Decent tasting tap water
Caffeine free coke and Mountain Dew (don't have it here)
Honey Bunches of Oats and other good cereals (They have really weird crap instead)

My brain is still kind of fuzzy so I can't think of much else now but I'll add more later

No comments: