Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I finished Brave New World last night.  I totally get what everybody has been raving about all these years.  Wish I had to read it in high school like everybody else did.
What life would I choose?  I don't know.  I guess I wouldn't have much of a choice if 'civilization' came to that.  I felt angered and also sympathetic for every character at some point or another.  Good stuff.
I have to start reading Dracula now.  But I think I'll go and try to sell some books I brought with me here.  I hope they give me more than a euro for them all.
I also still have to finish A Game of Thrones but in the meantime I really don't have time.  I want to read Dracula, continue with the Quran and some other things I've got lying around here.
Blah.  So much to do.

I'm going to go vegetarian I think.

I want to be in Tunisia by now.

No comments: