Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well my internship is over.  I've got a lot of spare time now which is both good and bad.
I'm so excited because we're going to Tunisia in 2 weeks.  I'm a bit nervous because it's a Muslim country, but that also makes it 10x more fascinating.  I'm also glad I've been reading the Quran and learning so much more about Islam in the past few months.
The cities are going to be fascinating and the beach... omg I cannot wait to lie on the beach.  It's going to be amazing.
I miss home though and I really am sad I'll be missing Halloween, but we'll go to a party here instead so it should be ok. It's just that the seasons in Chicago are so wonderful.  I really really do not like Ireland's constant crappy weather.  I feel angered by it, which is stupid, of course, but I really do.

In other news I think I might be allergic to Apollo.  My nose will not stop running and I can't stop sneezing while I'm at home with him.  I really love him and I hope I've just got a cold since the weather is changing.  Blah.

Tonight I want bratwurst for dinner!  Oktoberfest is still going on and they've got such delicious food for sale.  Unfortunately they don't have any of the fun crafts or chocolate or cool stuff for sale like they do in Chicago, but at least it's something.

Alright, errands to run.

No comments: