Friday, October 8, 2010

We played the Silent Hill mod for Left 4 Dead last night.. for 4 and a half hours.  Honestly, I thought it would be another normal campaign but this one had 12 parts.  And they were full of these ridiculous puzzles that made no sense.  It was kind of disappointing in the end but it was something we just had to finish lol.
Apollo has been so good the past 2 nights.  He plays with me all the time.  Nibbling my fingers and my toes and not flying away when I pick him up.  And he loves to play with his little ball we bought him.  If we hold it he will fly onto our hand, pick the ball up, drop it on the floor and then chase after it.  He's so easily amused but I guess to a tiny bird who has only been alive for like 6 months, it's fascinating lol.  Plus he started making weird new sounds when I was talking to him so I think he was trying to talk.  He's so freaking cute ><

Can't wait for Tunisia.

No comments: