Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SO.  Back in Rotterdam.  I'm not sure if I'm glad to be back here or not.  I know it's not lasting, so I'm trying not to get used to it.  I know the more attached I become here, the harder it will be for me to leave and go home.  And then I know it's going to be tough for a while.  I feel exhausted at the thought of going to live with my parents.  The thought of my mom's voice makes me cringe.  I can hear her accusing me of stuff she made up already.  She's so critical of others but doesn't do much to help herself.  Her emotional issues are so obvious.  I wish she would just get therapy already.  I can't take feeling like I'm her mother anymore.

BLAHHHHHH.  Ok, I need to finish this article now.  It's already too long, but at least I have a lot of material to trim it down with.

No comments: