Wednesday, June 4, 2014

 This is the first day in over a month I'm actually taking a break from work!  I can't believe it.  Here I am, sitting in my living room, eating.  I'm so glad we finally hired somebody competent.  It feels like summer again.  I just have that feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Every season has its own feeling.. its own soul.  I'm so excited to start my class next week.  Hopefully I'm going to learn all the programs necessary to get a job as an accountant somewhere.  As of right now, I don't mind my job, and the pay is pretty good.  I just really want to move onto something else, and have transferable skills.
I hope my graphics card comes today.  I'm doubling my video memory,  but degrading from DDR5 to DDR3, so we will see how it works out.  I really like my current graphics card, and I really wish I could just get it to keep working.  I guess I just couldn't believe it's already 5 years old.  I feel like building my PC was just a year or two ago.  This thing has travelled the world with me though, so I definitely need to give 'er a tuneup every now and then.

No comments: