Monday, January 25, 2010

First class of my last semester done! I'm really excited about this one. We'll be learning to blog (on a more professional level), make websites, market stories we write and all that. VERY useful stuff with the way the internet is taking over the world. I'm so glad my school kicks ass at this sort of thing. They've got such great technology to learn on too.. best computer labs in the city.

I woke up this morning with a stiff neck from hell. It wasn't as bad as one I had about a year ago.. I couldn't even get out of bed for that morning, but I managed to get through the day without having to turn my head. Sweet Hiral helped me cross the street and put my books away haha. It's so nice to have so many classes with the same people. I feel almost sad that my college is coming to an end. My life has changed 1000% since I graduated high school. I'm still me, but I'm so grateful for the people who have helped me, loved me, hated me, screwed me over, criticized me and had faith in me.. they've made me a happier person with stronger, wiser beliefs.

Still have no idea about that ballet class. I'm kind of glad of it.. I really don't want to be dancing around when I can barely move my left arm and my neck is paralyzed.
Early to bedddddddd!

No comments: