Saturday, January 23, 2010

What a weekend. Wait, it's barely begun! I stayed the night with Daz last night.. we made brownies (which I couldn't take pictures of because my camera decided to stay home), drank delicious champagne and played Little Big Planet for about 4 hours straight haha. Great game. It's a little too competitive.. I hate competition because it takes away the teamwork aspect and it makes everyone try to sneak around to get extra points and not help one another. Because in the end the point is to get all of the stickers and items, and we can't do that if we're just racing each other to get as many points as possible. It's really annoying. But either way we had a good time.

I can't believe school is starting on Monday. I can't enjoy the fact that it's my last semester.. I just feel like it's going to be really difficult for some reason. Maybe I just care more than usual. It would be so great to get straight A's. My stupid ballet class' days/times STILL aren't posted.. no idea if I'm even going to end up taking the damn thing. Blech.

Wondering if I should wait a bit longer to eat lunch. I'm really trying to slim down a bit. I can see that I have too, which feels great.. but I don't want to slack off and then get nowhere like I've been doing for the past few weeks. But it would be nice to go see Lars and feel more confident in lingerie or something. Ah well. We'll see how it goes.

I really should clean my room up.

No comments: