Thursday, January 28, 2010

My work-out routine confuses me. I fit it all in: aerobics 3/4 days per week, abs, weight training, lunges, plus I eat very healthily. I basically live off of fruit, oatmeal, yogurt and sometimes fruit and forms of fresh protein. However, I'm not losing weight. Well, I might have lost a pound. It's not that I want to lose a ton of weight.. my goal was to tone, and I can see that I have. My love-handles have shrunk significantly, jeans fit more nicely etc.. but I thought I might at least lose 3-5 pounds in the past two weeks. I really don't want to lose a lot of weight, like I said, and I can even understand my weight being stable if my muscle mass is increasing.. but meh, I guess it would just be nice to see the scale go down a little bit. Probably every girl thinks that, even though weight is no indicator of health. At the end of the day, I feel AMAZING. I'm so glad I have taken care of my body so well over the past 2 years, and I fully intend to continue doing so.

Off to bed now.

No comments: