Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fourth night in a row I haven't slept well. I keep having nightmares. Not the ones I'm used to either.. when I get stressed I always have those horrible somebody's-chasing-me dreams, but lately I just keep waking myself up because in my dreams.. it's as though I know something really really scary or horrible is about to happen in them and I don't want to dream it. How weird is that? I hate having scary dreams so when I wake up I try to brush off the feeling and think of something nicer, but then when I fall back asleep the same thing happens only a minute later. I don't know when I'm ever going to sleep normally again. Maybe this is because I've been eating dinner so late at night. I'll try to eat earlier and go to bed on an empty stomach like I usually do.. I sleep like a baby when that happens but my schedule lately is just so weird that it's hard to keep up with it.
I feel a lot less stressed about my convergence class.. apparently we don't have to focus on public housing within the city, and there's tons of assisted living places in Dupage county, so I can stay closer to home instead of going into the ghettos, yay!

Off to record something interesting for my broadcast class.. blech.

No comments: