Sunday, February 21, 2010

My heart is not in my Convergence Newsroom class.. AT.. ALL. Yet another class whining and complaining about homeless people, and actually making us go out and trying to solve the problem? Are they just playing a terrible joke on us? We're spending thousands of dollars on this class, and they can't even come up with something productive or POSSIBLE for us to accomplish.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HOMELESS PEOPLE. There will always be poor people because there will always be rich, greedy people. You can't have one without the other. I am so hateful towards this class but I need to take it and just get it over with. I just feel so angry that I have to go out into these horrible, filthy, dangerous parts of the city and talk to people. People get murdered raped and attacked there every day.. I don't want to put my life on the line for a problem that will never ever be solved. This is absolute bs. I'm so tired of my school shoving all this 'social justice' crap down our throats.

No comments: