Monday, February 15, 2010

I have another wishlist item:
http://omgposters.com/2010/02/12/ornate-pattern-art-print-set-by-shepard-fairey-onsale-info/

So gorgeous. They will probably sell out before I could buy them but meh. They'll make a good desktop wallpaper.

I'm so tired of my parents staying home from work. I just want to be AWAY from them. They drive me absolutely insane. Even my dad, who doesn't do anything to me directly, but, for instance, leaves his phone alarm clock on even when he stays home from work, which I can hear from all the way across the house but he sleeps blissfully cuz he has hearplugs in. So I end up having to get up at 5 am anyway to go downstairs and turn the alarm off. When all I've been wanting for days is a full nights sleep. I need my own place man..

No comments: