Saturday, October 17, 2009


Last night was SO much fun. Milwaukee is a great city. So we went and saw Sarah's pictures in Ms. Nico's photo exhibit. Both parties did their jobs exceedingly well.. Sarah is so amazingly beautiful, and her ability to be so pure and open in her pictures took my breath away. And of course Nico's talents to take such gorgeous shots and make Sarah (and the other girls included in the photoshoot) feel comfortable really shows what a rare gift she has for photography. This wasn't just high-school Photo class garbage. We also got some of the most delicious Indian food we've ever had. It's without question my favorite ethnic cuisine. So many herbs and spices, all just as though they were made to simmer together in those big pots for hours and hours, in a big orgy of delicious flavors! How about that for some imagery? So this morning I had to go over to Sonny Acres and take a bunch of pictures. Luckily there were a lot more people there milling around with their kids and friends to liven things up. Beautiful, sunny day with blue skies. So now I have to do my slideshow and narration of the place. I'm really hoping it turns out alright, considering that I'm absolutely crunched for time and all the editing involved is so meticulous. Back to work!

No comments: