Thursday, October 15, 2009


Ok so now begins my weekend from hell. So much reading and essays and projects and traveling.. I am praying I get everything done so that by next Wednesday I can just chill and take this huge burden off of my shoulders.
Every time I get done with a busy few days, I'm so relieved to have it behind me. Also, when I look at the calendar and see the days flying by, I'm so excited because there's only about a month and a week left until Lars comes.

I met a Swedish girl in my sociology class!!! She was really friendly and happy that I knew about Sweden (and that I knew more about it than it was not Switzerland =P) and how I have been there so much etc. I hope to become friends with her.. so exciting!

Ok, back to reading my INCREDIBLY boring and inaccurate book about how the government hates minorities and all white women are rich and protected while all the black and minority women suffer because white people exploit them to their own benefit. SO exaggerated and biased in every way I can possibly think of..

No comments: