Thursday, October 8, 2009

This semester is creeping up on me. I think sometimes that I have everything under control, and then I think of all the world I really need to do and I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.
Today, I have to edit two articles (well) for my first class at 11, then go to the bookstore and buy a book that I need to read part of to do a group presentation on Monday, plus an essay on the entire book, plus study for a midterm on Tuesday, and then do two other essays for next week. Oh and a big slideshow with narration edits for my Media Skills class by next Wednesday.
OMG I CAN'T TAKE IT ALL ><
I hate feeling like I'm getting behind.. arg. Not that I'm even really behind yet.. it's just so much work to have to schedule.

At least my first class is canceled today. Now I can spend my morning doing hw, yay >>

I'm so glad it's autumn. The atmosphere changes sooo much during this time of the year, I love it. In Ireland the air never smells like this during the fall. The leaves don't change and you just can't feel any difference. I love going for walks when it's like this. Especially when it's windy, although if I'm walking and it's REALLY windy I feel afraid.. but it's not just fear.. it's such exhilaration and something primal inside of me..
Alright.. school work now.

No comments: