Wednesday, October 14, 2009


So grateful..
I got an A- on my first recording project. My professor wrote on my evaluation sheet "You had the best audio in the class". Wow.. usually professor's don't say stuff like that, so I was of course very embarrassed but so proud of myself too. I've always felt like I had a strong ability to edit things because I'm critical of details and stuff. I can make stuff look awesome in Photoshop and other programs. But I've never even worked on a Mac before so that made me feel much better. ALSO he gave us an extra weekend to work on our midterm projects (which were due today and I haven't nearly finished yet) so I'm super thankful of that. The only class I'm really worrying about thus far is my Reporting class. It's more like a job with how meticulous my professor grades and judges everything. And we have a story due every week, which is extremely difficult for me considering I don't often have the time slot open to go around visiting places and interviewing people. Not to mention all the reading I have to do for my other classes.
But oh well, I just need to keep working hard. Hope my midterm for Law and Ethics turned out alright too.
More homework to do now!

No comments: