Thursday, October 29, 2009





Man.. the weekend could not have come sooner.
I had all of the horrible flu symptoms yesterday, and this morning.. even now, but they're slowly subsiding. I gotta hand it to my immune system.. I thought this was going to get worse over the next few days but I'm handling it really well. My fever went down 2 degrees and I don't have a migraine constantly like I did yesterday, but my stomach is bothering me and I cough pretty easily.
But yeah, go immune system! You can do it ><
Ok so here's finally some pictures from my New Orleans trip. I had such a great time with my family, even though they drove me crazy at some points. Either way, it was wonderful to see my cousin get married, after the past two years that have been a total nightmare.
I'm going to go take a nap and see if I can get any more healing in before I work on homework.

No comments: