Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ah HA!!! I have fixed my blog. No more weird looking things where they shouldn't be.
This will be updated more frequently with my travels and stuff. Now that I'm out of school, I feel like I have so much more time to fill with things I enjoy, and one of those is blogging... which sounds lame, but it's the truth.

Graduation was awesome yesterday. I got teary eyed at some parts. When I saw my sister in the audience with my grandma I just wanted to run out of the line and give her the biggest hug. I've had the most supportive family even though they knew I always struggled with school. I'm glad I made them proud.

I've only got 2 more days at home and then I'm off to Europe and my love. Jeez I'm going to be so busy until I literally get to the airport. I just hope I can fit everything in and still have time to pack and not forget something, which I always seem to do.

Since I have some time, I think I'll start packing now...

No comments: