Thursday, May 6, 2010

My very last week of school EVER is over.
Well there's finals week but that doesn't count. I still have a buttload of work to do tomorrow, but I'll still be done soon yay!
I hope I can find a job in Sweden this winter so I can move there.

I refuse to tolerate peoples' bad attitudes anymore. There are so many people who think it's acceptable to be a total bitch or jerk to people around them.. like, if they're upset, they have to make everyone know it and try to ruin everyone else's moods. What gives them the idea that's going to be tolerated?
Well, it won't be by me. Not that I'm ever confrontational.. I just choose not to have those people around me or think it's alright. I spend 90% of my time thinking of how I can make life more fun and easier for the people around me.. honestly. That's what life should be about. We're all stuck here together so we might as well make each other feel good.

It's going to feel so good to have that 2nd degree. One that actually might get me a job.

I'm really proud of myself.

No comments: