Friday, May 28, 2010

More errands to run!  Yesterday was Lars' bday.  It was fun.  Although I made a cake that neither of us felt like eating so it's just sitting in the kitchen.
New 4Minute mini-album out.  Love them.

I need to get a frame for my Rembrandt poster.
Also I need to go to Clery's now.

I can't believe I got semi-groped in Paris.  This grosslooking old guy did one of those 'I'm walking towards you but I don't know which way to go' so we ended up bumping into one another (on purpose most likely) and his hand "accidentally" touched my thigh.. yuck.  He was SO disgusting.  I can't believe men like that think they are entitled to any respect in this world.  There are way more of them out there than I would have believed a few years ago.  I hope this experience doesn't traumatize me or anything.  I don't think it will but I just want to move past it and forget it.  I've definitely heard of it happening a lot in Paris before so even before we left, I was thinking it could happen to me.  Oh well.

Alright, off into the world.

No comments: