Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Is this really my last week of college? Of school? Ever? Wow.. weird. Hasn't sunk in yet.

I'm going to need some therapy after this is over. I've become totally insomniatic, if that's even a word. I don't remember what a good night's sleep feels like.
All I know is I've got a scheiss-ton of projects and homework to do still, and there's no time for celebrating yet.

There is a groundhog living in our backyard. He was out there munching on our dandelions.. completely adorable. I am in love. What should I name him? It'll come to me.

3 weeks until I'm back with Lars and then flying around Europe with Michelle. Good times are coming. I'm just praying I'll be able to make my money back on it. Arg..

I think I'm hungry and that's why I can't sleep.

I've found my other long-lost love of reading again as well. Dad got me a whole book of the best HP Lovecraft stories.. I've read the first 3 and they're terrifyingly seductive. What an author.
I hope it lasts me until the plane rides.

I miss my rook.

No comments: