Sunday, January 11, 2009

I visited my grandpa in the hospital today. He blacked out and was unconscious 3 days ago, and they realized that he had a lung infection that was inhibiting his intake of oxygen. Some antibiotics fixed him up tho and he should be going home tomorrow. Poor guy. It was great to see him doing well. When you get a phone call that your 80 year old grandfather, with lung cancer, was found unconscious and unresponsive, you tend to panic and think the worst. Thanks to peoples' prayers and great doctors/nurses, he's doing well again.

Kate Winslet won the first award tonight at the Golden Globes. I didn't see whatever movie it was she won for but she's a great actress and should win regardless.
I've felt very full all day. I will eat a tiny bit and feel like my stomach is going to burst. It's very uncomfortable.

I'm going to bed soon.

No comments: