Saturday, January 17, 2009

So Woodfield with Michelle today. It was excellent, as things usually are with Michelle. I'm gonna miss her a lot. It's so sad to say goodbye to her always. Anyway, we went to H&M, which is a Swedish store.. and there were two Swedish girls walking around inside. My heart broke. I was so jealous.. I want to just sit around and have conversations in Swedish >< I wish I could learn and let Lars relax so I could do my half of the work at speaking a 2nd language. Not that he struggles with English at all, but it would be nice to share the responsibility. It's hard not to cry at least once a day, thinking about how much I miss him. The feeling of his hand in mine, hearing his laugh during casual conversations, the scent on his skin, giving each other little kisses whenever.. those things are just like, home. And I am very very homesick. My eyes will water and then I just have to think about how great it will be to start school, see a friend, work out or whatever it is I can do to pass the time.
I'm tired.. think I'm gonna get to bed now.

No comments: