Friday, January 16, 2009

Stuff







I bought these three products over the weekend. Neutrogena concealer, TreSemme curly hair gel stuff and L'oreal skin bronzing lotion. I was highly skeptical of the three, because nothing seems to work right when I buy them, but they all surpassed my expectations. The concealer wasn't too dark or too light (I always have trouble matching my skin tone), and it looks so natural, you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup. The hair gel was perfect.. it didn't make my hair hard, and it did hold my curls for several hours after I used the curling iron. Incredible.. my hair always seems to fall flat within 20 mins, even with hairspray. And the tanning lotion was a total impulse buy. I've been using it for the past 3 days, and my skin has a lovely, VERY real-looking tan, with absolutely no streaking or anything that would give it away that it wasn't real. Safe for your skin, looks good AND it works.. good stuff man.
Anyway, there's some pictures of the stuff and my lovely hair. No makeup.

No comments: