Monday, January 19, 2009

Last Monday of Break

Wuhuuuu. I went to the mall with Dazzle today. It was good times. I bought a really cute, warm sweater for like $8. I love end of the season sales <3
Came home, worked out and here I am now. I can't not work out anymore. I didn't yesterday, because we spent so long at my sister's place, and then we ate a huge dinner so when I came home I could barely move.
Everybody went back to school today practically. Luckily I still have 2 of my 3 favorites, Maria and Dazzle, and Elaine too, but we don't see her much since she's still in high school. Meh.
I just hope I'm so busy starting next week that I won't miss anyone too much.

I love Lars sooo much. He is so sweet and cute it hurts me sometimes. I just wish he could be here so we could lie down and snuggle for a bit and then he can go home. I just feel normal and complete when he's next to me. I think we were married in a past life or something. It feels that right.

Ok, gotta do some stuff before my parents get home so I can leave right away.

OH! also while we were at the mall, I found this purse I wanted to buy a few weeks ago.. it was $18 so I didn't get it, but today I found it for $4.. w00t! smart shopping ftw.

No comments: