Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Alright.. It's about 8 am and I'm UP!  For the day.  No napping. 
There were these horrible sounds coming from across somewhere around the water outside our apartment.. I thought it was a dying cat.. I know that's a cliche, but I honestly thought it was a dying cat.. and then I opened the window to check if I needed to save an animal, and then I thought it was an old man crying with all of his might.  What in the world could have been making such a sound?  Lars walked to work and said it was 2 seagulls >>  I feel like if seagulls could make such a ruckus I would have known it years ago.  Even if it were a sealion, that would have been way more believable.

I kind of want to delete my Facebook account.  FB has brought me more grief than anything.. the only thing I want instead of it is a place to post all of my photos.  I can't figure out Flickr and I don't think Photobucket can possibly hold that many pictures.  Also unfortunately, nobody uses anything besides Facebook so it's kind of pointless to look for a new social networking site.

I want to go shopping today.  I want some new shoes, a new purse and maybe perfume.  I know, it's all my guilty pleasures.. but I've been using the same old stuff for way too long.. I need an update.  I really like this purse from Topshop:
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=40&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=169015&parent_category_rn=130031&productId=1645128&langId=-1  I wish I could get just an image to show up but a link will suffice.

Chicken stuffed with wild rice for dinner, can probably finish Mass Effect 2 sometime in the evening, and I think I'm good to go =)

That Danish embassy better write me back really soon about my Swedish visa.. I wrote them 5 business days ago and still, nothing.

Breakfast time!!!  <3 Tea

No comments: