Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ISIS is playing their final show today.  Arg that grieves me..  I don't want to talk about it actually.

I feel sick.  Maybe I haven't been getting enough sun.  I'd love to sit on the balcony but it's covered with spiders.

Last night I dreamt there were zombies, and we were also trying to escape with my dad, and the front door wouldn't lock.. gah it was so stressful.
I really miss my dad.  I can't believe I'm going home in 3 days though.  It will be nice.. I just hope my mom doesn't drive me insane.
Yayyyy I get to eat tons of watermelon and other fruits and stuff that I can't eat here =D  Ok, I feel good about this hehe.

1 comment:

Ian Murphy said...

I knew their final show was coming but didn't realise it was yesterday. A sad moment that will no doubt go unnoticed by most. Just glad I got to see them a couple of times before they called it a day...