Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well it looks like I won't be going to see ISIS.  Uggggg...  how miserable that makes me feel.  Whatever.. I don't want to think about it anymore.
I'm almost done with ME2.  I need to replay it again anyway with my imported character from the first one, so it's not that big of a deal.

New Korean group SISTAR.  I really like this song:


So I have this friend.. he's constantly complaining about how horrible things are.  I've never known such a pessimistic person.  Not to mention, he's totally chauvinistic, always saying how terrible women are and how they're just blood-sucking "creatures" and all of these other horrible things.  I always try to put him in his place and make him see how ridiculous it is to say things like that.. men are incredibly complicated too so it's not like women are the only people causing problems.  I have no idea what traumatic experience he went through to cause him to see things that way.

I gotta find a place where I can stream the Stanley Cup Final.  I don't care much for hockey but anything with Chicago is gonna make life interesting for the next few weeks.

No comments: