Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Call of Duty 4 has the stupidest gameplay ever.  I'm so frustrated by a retarded game because they decided to make it one of those 'keep reloading from a checkpoint until you reach the next one because you're going die about 20 times before you get there' games.  I thought they stopped with that since the old Soldier of Fortune.  All games like that do is piss you off until you feel like you need to break the damn controller.  Obviously, I'm pretty upset right now.  But this game would be SO good if it were possible to play for 15 seconds without getting randomly blown up.  It's boring having to sit in cover around some corner, sniping away at enemies while your objective clock runs down.  The enemies are never ending.  It's just ridiculous and doesn't leave you with a sense of accomplishment at all.  One of the worst shooters I've ever played, easily.  Although it's more upsetting because it COULD be amazing.
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I feel so frustrated today.  Just generally bad.  The stupid embassy people can't answer my question (or won't, seeing as they refuse to talk to me on the phone and every time they email me, they answer the wrong question), I have no money and I ran out of fun video games to play.  I just want something else to do.  I want some friends here in Ireland.

No comments: