Sunday, June 6, 2010

I slept alright last night.. although I had dreams about a huge star in Mass Effect.. I'm so scared of huge things.. it's probably some instinctual fear but certain things just scare the crap out of me.  So much that I really almost faint.. Thinking about really deep water in the ocean has the same effect.. my mind just can't comprehend the enormity of it.  Blah..
I found an almost perfect way to exercise!  I never thought about it, but there's like 6 floors in this apartment building and almost no one uses the stairs.  I've never seen anybody walking up and down them actually haha.  So I've been running up and down them and walking 2 at a time and stuff.. it's a great workout.
Also I found a delicious sandwich to make.. tuna, mayo and sweet corn on wheat toast.  I can't explain it, but all the flavors together are amazing.  Omnom =)

Lars is coming back todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

No comments: