Monday, June 21, 2010

I love tea.

I've been sleeping better.. thank God.  And I finally stopped having such bad dreams.  I think I was having them because I felt tension between my mom and I, but I talked to my parents yesterday for Father's Day and I feel a lot better.  Even though they can drive me up a wall sometimes, talking to them can really comfort me.  I really do feel like I've got the best dad on the planet.  And one of the strongest (even though we rub each other the wrong way) mom's to ever walk the Earth.  That woman's willpower.. could take on anything.

I hate to talk about this stuff but I had a recent falling-out with somebody who I thought I was friends with for way too long.  Like, totally not really friends.. she's took advantage of me, had mad jealousy issues and the shortest temper, which she felt she could take out on me.  There was just so much disrespect coming from that girl.. I really do put up with peoples' garbage for too long.  She's my second cleaning-out of people whose negativity I won't tolerate in my life any longer.  But like most falling-outs I go through, the thought of her still angers me.  I'm just trying to move on from it.  She's not a part of my life, and so I shouldn't dedicate any of my thoughts to her.  It's like getting over an ex-boyfriend.. they did me wrong, and I finally made the decision to remove them from my own life, but I still have memories that plague me, and will continue to for a long time.  I'm just going to pray for serenity of mind for the time being.  The biggest part of getting rid of a bad person like that is to move on mentally and emotionally.  It's really traumatic to have somebody treat you wrong for that long.
Well hopefully writing about it here will help calm my thoughts too.  It wouldn't be so bad but I had a dream the other day..  it plainly showed me that I am still upset, even if I didn't even think about what happened during my daily life.
I feel my own life is way too precious.. I want to be good to myself.
Alright, I'm going to play some Fable II.. what a beautiful game.

And just to remind myself how awesome I am, here's an old pic I found from when I was in my room:

No comments: