Friday, June 4, 2010



In love.

Well I'm on day 2 of my weekend alone here.  It's going well.  I'm not feeling all lonely or depressed yet which is good.. I'm thinking that since I've gotten over those anxiety attacks I was having since last summer, most of the other negative emotions that overwhelmed me have calmed down too.  Which I'm so insanely grateful for.. I hated living like that.
I walked around the city for about 3 hours.  Such a nice day out.  I wish I had someone here to just hang out at a park with or something.
I'm also really craving watermelon but unfortunately nobody sells it here.  Blah.
While I was out I sprayed  some Viva La Juicy.. I've seen it a lot at the mall and stuff but when I finally smelled it I sort of fell in love.  God grant me the strength to overcome this urge to buy even more perfume :(

No comments: