Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm really considering flying to Portland on the 21st to catch ISIS's 2nd to last show.  It will be extremely expensive, and we all know I can't afford the additional ticket back to Chicago.. but I feel like I will die regretfully if I don't see them one last time.  Oh God I don't know what to do with myself.
I wish I had more money saved.  I really REALLY want to see them again.. there will be no more ever after this summer.  I wish I could just take out a loan for this.
My heart is aching.

1 comment:

t2mike2 said...

I know the trip will be worth it. I will be camping outside the venue here in DC to see if i can get One of them to sign my guitar.

Would you do me a solid and let me know if they play Backlit? i've seen them 3 times hoping they would play my favorite song of all time, and they never have.