Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm looking forward to seeing Eclipse when I get home.  The movies are terrible but at the same time the characters are more true to life than most others in movies about teenage/high school drama.  I really don't get it.. the final book (Breaking Dawn) was so good.. hense my theory that Stephanie Meyer didn't even write it..  I just wish the whole series would have been like it.  I won't talk about it because that would be spoilers >>

I can't wait to go to Sweden.  It's so peaceful in Nykoping and Lars' family is so much fun.  I really want to live and work there someday.. I just have to make sure I have a way to get a job.  Hopefully I'll be able to meet people within the journalism field.. it's all about networking!

Alright, stair running and lunges.  Then store.. no clue what I'm going to feed Lars tonight.  Pot roast is always so wholesome but he hates any meat with fat on it, and most beef is extremely fatty, which is why it's so delicious.  I also need to buy some more socks and white tshirts for him.  Exercising always helps my brain function better.  I'll try that first.  Also I really need some energy.  I feel so drained today.

No comments: