Saturday, June 5, 2010

So I set my alarm for 10 am, and was having such a nice dream I turned it off and fell back asleep, completely forgetting the dream.  I've been sleeping so badly.. blah.  I need to stop staying up late.  I like being up in the night; I've always been a night owl.. but I just can't stand sleeping late.  I like the night AND the morning.. missing the morning makes me feel like I'm out of the loop.  I'll start getting up at 7 just because.
I did a ton of lunges yesterday and boy am I feeling them.  I love doing lunges.. they work so many muscles at once, you really feel like you're making your body work when you do them.  And I know they're strengthening my knees and hips, which is really important to me considering the problems I've had with them in the past.
I'm going to use the stairs to run up and down today.. good aerobics and leg workout!  I'm so glad I'm done with school.. I can finally work out and have time to take better care of my body.  I hated being downtown.. I had to eat fast food so many times.. yuck.
Alright, time to relax on the balcony for a while.

No comments: